ANNOUNCING 3 NEW WRITING PROGRAMS THAT WILL HELP YOU GET PUBLISHED

BIG NEWS!

I'm happy to announce I'm offering three new writing programs that I'm certain you'll not only enjoy, but will BOOST your writing level as well. Here they are!


ONE-ON-ONE WRITER COACHING PROGRAM:

It's been proven you'll learn more, learn faster, and learn to write better with a personal writing coach.
My One-On-One Writer Coaching Program will help you make the leap past the rejection pile and onto the publisher's pages.

WRITE AND BE PUBLISHED PROGRAM:

This program is for both the beginning writer and for those who have been writing for some time without much luck in getting published.

My 8-week on-line course will provide you with the basic writing knowledge you'll need as the foundation for your writer's journey toward successful publishing. We'll look at the work of famous authors and learn about the writing elements they used to created their literary masterpieces. You'll then incorporate these same writing elements into your own writing to help put you on the path toward getting your work published.

LINE EDITING PROGRAM:

Need an editor? Self editing is important, however, self editing can only take your manuscript so far.

My Line Editing Program will Boost your writing way beyond the self-editing stage to the professional level. This is a great program to use before sending your work to agents, publishers, and contests!

FREE SERVICE: Want a one-time sample of my line editing? I will line edit 500 words of your manuscript for free as a sample of my "Down Deep" editing service. Send your work to: writingcenter@gerardbianco.com

______________

If you're serious about learning to write well please take a look at my writing programs. Here's my website where you'll learn much more about each program, and where you'll also find out how to get started.

http://www.writercoachingprograms.com

Any questions please email me at writingcenter@gerardbianco.com

See you soon at one of my programs!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 REASONS TO USE SLANT RHYME IN YOUR POETRY

DO YOU KNOW THE “BIG FOUR” FEMALE DETECTIVE WRITERS FROM THE “GOLDEN AGE”?

MY SIX-STEP FORMULA FOR WRITING THE SHORT SHORT THAT EVERYONE WILL WANT TO READ