THE SAME BLOG WITH A NEW THEME!

Hi Everyone,


It's been quite a few years since I started blogging, and as one might imagine, much has changed along the way. In keeping up with these changes, I've decided it was time to refocus my attention to areas that have now taken precedence in my life, but always with WRITING as the main theme. (That hasn't changed.) The blog, as you've noticed, has taken on a new theme. The colors are brighter, and the thrust of the blog is more magical - as we say in Maine: The way life should be.

Here are just a few of the wonderful changes and additions that have taken place in my life in the past few years:

  • I've gotten married
  • I'm finishing up a new book -my 4th - education and inspiration for the business professional (you'll be hearing a lot more about this venture in the future. I'll also be posting excerpts from the book.)
  • I'm using my education, along with my tens of thousands of hours of writing, designing, and business experience to help business professionals achieve their goals. I created Storyteller Marketing - a full-service marketing and design firm, producing ad campaigns and marketing materials that build brand awareness, open new opportunities, and increase sales potential. I service small to medium-size businesses from Maine to Boston. (Please check out my website www.gerardbianco.com to see the work I'm doing.) I'll be posting tips and advice for the business professional that I'm certain will come in handy during your journey.
  • We have a new pup - our third - a toy poodle. His name is Scully and he's captured our hearts and those of anyone he's comes in contact with.
  • After 40+ years, I'm still designing and creating fine jewelry and still painting.
  • I teach creative writing, editing books for clients, and helping authors publish their manuscripts as an author coach.


So, I hope you enjoy the new look of the blog and the new theme. As always, please don't hesitate to write and let me know what's happening in your life. I'd love to hear about your latest adventures and I'm always open to pass along writing tips and thoughts.

As always, thanks for dropping by. Here are a couple of photos you might enjoy:

The wife and I having fun at Disney!

Scully! See, I told you he'd capture your heart.



Keep in touch!

Gerard

Popular posts from this blog

3 REASONS TO USE SLANT RHYME IN YOUR POETRY

MY SIX-STEP FORMULA FOR WRITING THE SHORT SHORT THAT EVERYONE WILL WANT TO READ

THE 3 BEST REASONS TO WRITE SHORT STORIES