LIN ANDERSON TALKS WRITING


I’m so excited! In a few days, Lin Anderson, the Scottish crime novelist, who has published eight novels featuring forensic expert Dr. Rhona MacLeod, will be my guest blogger. Lin’s books have been translated into several languages and are now in development for TV.

Lin will be favoring us with a three-part blog series on writing. The first installment is titled, The Structure of Story. She prefaces this essay by saying, “Here are things I wish someone had told me.”

You won’t want to miss this! This series is jam-packed with writing tips that both the newbie and the seasoned writer will find useful.

So, stay tuned. Lin’s blog will be coming up in a few days. I can assure you; you won’t be disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 REASONS TO USE SLANT RHYME IN YOUR POETRY

DO YOU KNOW THE “BIG FOUR” FEMALE DETECTIVE WRITERS FROM THE “GOLDEN AGE”?

MY SIX-STEP FORMULA FOR WRITING THE SHORT SHORT THAT EVERYONE WILL WANT TO READ