A SHARP BEND IN THE ROAD: 17 INTRIGUING STORIES - DUE SOON!

“Been away so long I hardly knew the place. Gee, it’s good to be back home. Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case. Honey disconnect the phone.” __Lennon & McCartney. “Back in the U.S.S.R.”

Sorry it’s been so long between blog posts. I’ve been crazy busy, preparing my collection of short stories, A Sharp Bend in the Road: 17 Intriguing Stories, which will be out January 2015. 

I’m very excited about the blurbs and reviews that have come in so far.

Here’s one of them:

            “I thoroughly enjoy this collection of short stories and believe this book would be a great gift idea for people who enjoy quick, but unforgettable reads. I have trouble picking a favorite as I found each one to be a well written piece.
            Although all the stories are from the same author, none of them felt repetitive, as Bianco’s writing style took the reader into a different character living a very particular moment in their life. Bianco’s voice is hidden within different personalities, and settings, his craft evident on each one.
            As a writer myself, I understand how difficult it is to write good short stories, as delivering a full story in just a few pages is no easy task. To deliver a quality collection of these stories deserves 5 stars for sure!.” __Susan Violante for Reader Views

I keep you posted on how we’re progressing and when the BIG LAUNCH will take place.

Keep in touch!  __Gerard

Comments

  1. Wonderful! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bette. Big Launch Party coming up. I'll keep you posted. Would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 REASONS TO USE SLANT RHYME IN YOUR POETRY

DO YOU KNOW THE “BIG FOUR” FEMALE DETECTIVE WRITERS FROM THE “GOLDEN AGE”?

MY SIX-STEP FORMULA FOR WRITING THE SHORT SHORT THAT EVERYONE WILL WANT TO READ